Manor Farm and Country Park are wonderful places to keep the whole family occupied for hours.
Activities that don’t cost a fortune!
- Bring some paper and crayons to do bark and leaf rubbings in the woodland
- Play a family game in the wide open fields
- Go on a scavenger hunt to see what you can find on the forest floor
- Download our I-Spy sheet 68kb
- Go crabbing in the river. Download our crabbing tips 845kb
- Explore our Country Park and become an Advanced Mini Ranger by completing all 25 fun wild play activities. Download the checklist 670 kB or collect a copy from the Visitor reception.
Things to do on rainy days
The sun may not be shining but there is still plenty to explore undercover at Manor Farm.
- Pop into our puzzle barn
- Explore the farmhouse and cottage
- Roam around our barns and explore the church
- Pop into the café for a nice warm drink