We welcomes disabled people and our staff will do all they can to ensure that you enjoy your visit. If you need extra assistance staff are happy to help.
- Vehicles up to and incl 14 seats £1.50 per hour and £3 per day, 7 days each week, including Bank Holidays
- 16 seats and more £12.50 per day
- Season tickets £32
- Blue Badge holder free
- Forest Drive and Butser are locked at 6pm
Forest Drive is locked at 8pm in the summer and 6pm in the winter. All cars after these times will need to be parked in the main Visitor Centre car park only.
Season ticket holders whose dog has completed one of the ‘Good Citizens’ training courses for dogs can receive a 10% discount on their ticket. The certificate will need to be presented to the Visitor Centre at time of purchase.
Our Visitor Centre and Café
- Ramps available on all visitor centre/café doors.
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs welcome
- An outdoor attraction with difficult terrain and topography and may present difficulties to visitors who use wheelchairs, those with restricted mobility or who are visually impaired
- Three disabled toilets open during daylight hours daily, located adjacent the main visitor centre, Butser Hill Kiosk and Juniper Kiosk
- Baby changing facilities Visitor Centre, Butser Hill Kiosk and Juniper Kiosk
- Hearing induction loop at Visitor Centre reception desk
- Battery powered buggy available - pre-booking required
- Two powered wheelchairs available-free but pre-booking required.