Things to do in Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Let the children loose in our fantastic play areas. For children aged eight and over there is an extensive range of equipment at the Adventure Play Trail near the Juniper BBQ site. Also for children under 8 years there is a range of animal themed play equipment in the Tots Play Area close to the Visitor Centre.
- Play a family game or fly a kite in one of the fields on Butser Hill
- Join our Little Squirrels group – Under 5’s themed walks
- Ranger-led holiday activities
- Caterpillar Crafts – Familly fun – see What’s On
- Do some bark and leaf rubbings in the woodland
Things to do on rainy days
- Stamping in puddles
- Making mud pies
- Pop on your wellies and see who can make the biggest splash in the puddles
- Get creative and make some mud art
- See which creepy crawlies you can spot emerging to enjoy the wet weather
- Create your own wet weather games: who can catch the most raindrops?