Our Customer Care promise to you
Countryside Service staff are committed to ensuring that you enjoy using the facilities that we provide and that your suggestions for additional services are carefully considered and acted upon wherever possible.
- staff will be helpful and polite at all times, offering to find an answer for you if they themselves do not know it.
- the majority of field staff will wear an easily identifiable uniform and use a marked Hampshire County Council vehicle.
- volunteers working on behalf of the Countryside Service are expected to meet the same standards as staff but may need to refer you to a member of staff to help you.
- We will acknowledge your queries, comments or complaints within 5 working days of receiving them here, telling you how long it will take to give you a full reply if we cannot do so in that time. We will do our best to respond within 20 days.
- Bookings for events and use of the educational services will be answered within five working days.
- We will provide up to date information about the site and its facilities, including other sites managed by staff based here, on websites, notice boards and leaflets. Large print versions of the latter are available.
- Sites are maintained to ensure that they meet Health & Safety standards, providing an accessible and safe environment. Please report any problems to the office and we will do our best to resolve them quickly.
- When we are unable to offer a service, we will give reasons and a timescale for when services can be resumed.
Comments, Suggestions and Compliments
If you would like to comment on any aspect of your visit today - or leave a compliment - please do contact the office. We will implement suggestions wherever possible.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of your visit to the sites, please contact us so that we have the opportunity to put matters right.
The Manager, Yateley Country Park, The Ranger's House, Cricket Hill Road, Yateley, Hampshire GU46 6BB. Tel 01252 870425