Product recall – Exploding Paint
It has been brought to our attention that there is a problem with the standard ready mixed paint that we stock. There have been a number of cases where the paint has been exploding from its bottles.
The following standard ready mixed paint products bought from County Supplies between March 1st and July 7th 2014 are affected:
- 738463 Ready mixed paint, Prussian blue
- 738451 Ready mixed paint, brilliant blue
- 738352 Ready mixed paint, crimson
- 738255 Ready mixed paint, brilliant red
- 738358 Ready mixed paint, brilliant yellow
- 738059 Ready mixed paint, yellow ochre
- 738750 Ready mixed paint, black
- 738657 Ready mixed paint, white
- 738853 Ready mixed paint, brilliant green
- 738164 Ready mixed paint, burnt umber
- 738554 Ready mixed paint, purple
- 738360 Ready mixed paint, orange
What to do next
If you have exploded paint products, or have stock of the affected paint bought between March 1st and July 7th 2014, please dispose of it and complete our online query form. We will then replace the products free of charge.
Please be assured that the exploded paint is not harmful.
Please dispose of the paint and/or residue from spillages in accordance with local regulations.
If you have any queries with regards to the paint please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.