Cornerstone C of E (Aided) Primary School
- Closing Date: Friday 12 May 2017 (Noon)
- Interview Date(s): Monday 22 May 2017
- Job Start Date: Friday 01 Sep 2017
- Contract/Hours: Permanent, Part-time
- Key Stage: N/A
- Salary Type: MPR / UPR
- Hours of Work: 1 day per week (0.2)
- Location of Role: Cornerstone C of E Primary School
- Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Cornerstone CE Primary: Building our Community on Love, Forgiveness and Hope.
Growing an Inspirational Learning Community.
Cornerstone CE Primary opened in September 2013 and currently has 132 pupils on roll in 5 classes. The present plan is for the school to move in 2019 to become a 3 form entry primary in a brand new, purpose built school on a 9 acre site.
Our children are highly engaged, keen to learn, enjoy all aspects of school life, are well-mannered and considerate of others. The staff team are positive and dedicated to the learning and welfare of the pupils.
Parents and governors are fully supportive and engaged with the school. You can see evidence of these positive partnerships through our Facebook page (Cornerstone Primary) and our achievements from this year on our Twitter account (@cornerstonecofe).
We are offering:
• The opportunity to grow professionally within a positive and supportive staff team
• The opportunity to lead the process of developing SEND provision with colleagues
• The flexibility of the equivalent of one days work a week, that can fit around a current part time post in another school
• In future years the potential to increase hours and responsibilities within a 3 form entry primary
Are you someone who:
• Is a high quality class teacher with SENDCo experience and qualifications?
• Is excited about the next stage of your career and would love to be part of something very special?
• Has the desire to embrace new opportunities to help develop an Inspirational Learning Community as we grow as a school?
This post would be suitable for colleagues who have a SENDCo qualification and have recent experience of the role.
UPR will be considered for a suitable candidate with relevant experience.
Further details and an application pack can be found on our website www.cornerstoneprimary.hants.sch.uk Alternatively please contact Dawn Gadd in the school office on 01489 660750 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org Visits to the school will be warmly welcomed and are available on the following dates / times:
• Wednesday 26 April (9am)
• Thursday 27 April (4pm)
• Wednesday 3 May (9am)
• Friday 5 May (4pm)
Cornerstone C of E (Aided) Primary School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.