Recruitment and starting employment
We understand the importance of recruiting the right staff and the investment in time to achieve your desired outcomes. Our range of bronze, silver and gold packages will ensure the right service option is matched to your needs.
We can provide support in the following areas:
- Advertisement preparation and media selection
- Access to our education jobs website which hosts over 3000 school vacancies per annum and 150K hits per month
- Advice on legal aspects including safer recruitment, equality and migrant workers.
- Initial advice on routes into teaching including Newly Qualified Teacher Induction
- Selecting the right contract type and role profile
- Advice on selection and interview activities, including Psychometric testing
- Recruitment administration for Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher appointments, including Appointment of Headteacher Resource Pack
- We can also provide advice and guidance regarding pre-employment checks. Pre-employment checks play a vital role in identifying unsuitable applicants before they start work in your school. We provide templates for pre-employment checks to help you ensure you've done all you need. If your check shows anything of concern, we will advise you on your options in ether continuing employment or withdrawing the offer.
- Model template documents (for example check lists, template letters to make your life easier)