- Benefits of Persona dolls
EMTAS has a range of Persona Dolls which schools can borrow. Please ask about training if you want support to develop the use of Persona Dolls in Early Years and/or Key Stage 1.
- Persona Dolls can help children learn ways to challenge unfairness, discrimination, prejudice and racism.
- Persona Dolls can help children challenge stereotypical views.
- Persona Dolls can help to build up children’s self esteem and confidence, developing emotional literacy.
- Persona Dolls encourage children to learn about each other’s cultures and celebrate difference in a positive way.
- Persona Doll Guidance
- Download EMTAS guidance on how Persona Dolls 452 kB can be used to support work with young children on PHSE, Children's Rights and Equality agenda.