Remodelling and the National Agreement
There has been an increased focus both nationally and locally recently on compliance with the national agreement.
This site provides you with information and guidance on the content of the national agreement, sustainable strategies to support compliance and information and guidance to support schools with continual remodelling into the future.
- Understanding Remodelling
- Compliance with the National Agreement
- Rarely Cover
- Planning Preparation and Assessment (PPA)
- Assigned Teachers and the role of Support Staff
- Work / Life Balance
- Dedicated Headship Time
- Leadership and Management Time
- Administrative and Clerical Tasks
- Exam Invigilation
- Staff Structures
- Change Management Tools
- Additional Resources
Send us your examples of good practice and how remodelling has been embedded within your school.
Contact Us:Tel: 02380 383500