Information and Recruitment Events
- thinking of becoming a School Governor?
- interested in your community?
- enjoy working in a team?
- keen to be involved in the education of local children?
- willing to learn?
Then why not come to our next information and recruitment events to:
- learn more about the role
- meet a governor, a headteacher and a county councillor
- discuss local needs with Governor Services staff
- ask questions
The events will be held as follows:
Thursday 14 November 2013, 19:00 - 20:30, Winchester Professional Centre
Thursday 24 October 2013, 10:00 - 12:00, Newlease Room, Havant Plaza
If you would like to come to this event or would like further information please contact the Western Governor Services Office on 02380 8196119 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org