Using RAISEonline to Improve Our Schools
Understanding the contribution RAISEonline data can make to the improvement of a school is a key element of effective governance.
The National College has developed this face-to-face training programme to support governors in this area. The workshops will develop governors:
- Knowledge of the data available from RAISEonline
- Understanding of some of the key terms and concepts used in RAISEonline
- Skills in the interpretation of key data
- Awareness of how RAISEonline can be used to ask challenging questions about the performance of their school
- Understanding of the contribution of RAISEonline to school self-evaluation and school improvement
- Understanding of the proper use of RAISEonline by governors and protocols that they should follow when accessing it
Cost and Events
FREE for up to 3 governors from each school, including headteachers, subject to availability.
There are no further sessions planned at this time.