Teenage pregnancy – Promoting healthy relationships
The objectives of the Hampshire Teenage Pregnancy Strategy fall under two headings:
Prevention, which includes:
- sex and relationships education
- contraception and sexual health services
- support of young women who think they might be pregnant
Reintegration and support, which includes:
- appropriate childcare
- education, employment or training
- individual support packages for young parents.
Teenage pregnancy website
This site aims to support all young people in Hampshire, it provides information on contraception and sexual health services, support for young women and training opportunities.