Programme for subject leaders in behaviour and attendance (BA022A)
A course for professionals at all levels of responsibility to develop and enhance their leadership skills within the context of behaviour and attendance, building on a distributed leadership model.
- This course starts with one venue for a half day where all delegates meet together.
- Schools from which the delegates on the course are from then take it in turn to host the further meetings.
- Delegates form a cluster group which is a self study group.
- This course will be accredited through the submission of a portfolio showing personal reflection and evidence of work based activities.
- All candidates who submit a portfolio will receive a certificate detailing the programme of professional development.
- The first session has been arranged however all further course dates will be negotiated and agreed by all participants.
Important information: Course details will be emailed to the candidate. Please ensure a contact e-mail address is given at the time of booking.
To reserve a place book online, contact HTLC, quoting the course code BA022A on:
Subscription price £430, HIAS SLA £325, Full price £495