SLA visits to schools
SLA visits by individual members of the curriculum team can be purchased by schools. They could include:
- Inspection of and advice on curriculum provision, including Ofsted preparation and follow up
- Review and development of music policy and planning, and development of classroom materials
- Advice on music provision, resourcing and accommodation
- Provision of staff development and training including practical workshops and professional development days 67 kB
- Assistance in the appointment of music managers
To request a visit, please discuss the possibilities with your line manager at school first, and then either contact the Music Office on 023 8065 2037, or use the standard provision request forms which are sent to schools during the Spring Term.