Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College (HTLC)
Access to outstanding professional development
The role of Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College (HTLC) is to support the training and development of those who work with children. We provide high quality professional learning to raise standards and improve the quality of learning for our pupils. Delivered by Hampshire Inspection and Advisory Services (HIAS) personnel.
I want to...
- find training for teachers
- find training for leaders
- find training for support staff
- view the training calendar
- visit the Learning Zone for all HCC courses
- book a training room at the Professional Centre at Falcon House
- For administrative queries, eg joining instructions or to cancel a place on a course, please contact HTLC Admin team on 01962 718600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During severe weather conditions, please check the latest information on your event before setting out.
- For more information about HTLC services, please email: email@example.com, tel: 01962 874820
Services and contacts
For support with booking courses:
Tel: 01962 718600
For other support: