Training providers and resources
Other Childrens' Services training providers and opportunites
There are numerous providers of training available via Children’s services. Many of the providers offer scheduled events whilst others can offer advice and training tailored to your individual needs.
- The Governor Services team deliver training, advice and support for school colleagues and governors.
- Schools IT Training Service delivers learning opportunities in the majority of the major management & administration systems used throughout Hampshire’s 540 schools.
- The Learning Zone is a the single portal for learning in Hampshire County Council
- Education Personnel Services (EPS) provide support and guidance for recruitment and induction. There are workshops in personnel practice and workforce wellbeing seminars. The EPS website gives further details for new headteacher induction.
- The Hampshire Systems Training Team (HSTT) is Head of Profession for SAP training.
- Learn.IT provides staff in Hampshire County Council with the interactive learning, training and support resources they need to work effectively with modern information systems.
- The Hampshire and Isle of Wight Local Authorities (HIOWLA) group includes various projects which will enable staff working across the wider Hampshire area to access more learning opportunities.