The accountabilities section of the support staff form is to provide an opportunity to identify the standards that the individual is expected to deliver in relation to key responsibilities of the post as taken from the individual's role profile. The manager can then assess to what extent the individual is meeting these and identify evidence to support these conclusions. It is also an opportunity to focus on certain aspects in order to enhance future career opportunities.
- IPP Appraisal Preparation Checklist: for the APPRAISEE 62 kB
- IPP Appraisal Preparation Checklist: for the APPRAISOR 64 kB
- IPP Appraisal review form for the employee 42 kB
- IPP Appraisal review form for the for the manager 45 kB
- Individual Performance Plan 106 kB - Individual Targets and Job Accountabilities Assessment
- IPP Performance Ratings 46 kB
- Performance management - schools 106kb