DofE - Parents
This includes all Operating Authorities within Hampshire, not just those under the Hampshire County Council Licence.
Participant costs involved for DofE
Costs are heavily dependant upon the DofE Centre the participants enrols with. We have listed examples below that can make up any standard expenses.
- Bronze - £22
- Silver - £25
- Gold - £35
- Subscription to DofE Centre to cover activity costs
- Any costs to complete the Volunteering, Skills and Physical activities
- Expedition training and assessment fees
- Expedition kit (please see below)
- Travel to Centres and pickup points for Expedition training and assessment.
- Cotswold Outdoors
- Go Outdoors
Hampshire Kit Stores (contact details above right)
- Run by the County DofE Office, the Kit stores are situated in Winchester and Basingstoke. They hold all general Expedition equipment such as tents, rucksacks and footwear for a minimal hiring fee. You will need to order through the DofE Centre, since the Kit Stores will not hire to individuals.
Heading the Local DofE Committess that run in the Hampshire districts in order to create a community for DofE volunteers
A Committee formed of DofE participants to ensure that Hampshire listens to the young people!
Expedition Kit hire
The kit is hirable by Hampshire DofE Leaders
for their groups and participants use.
Prices updated as of 11 May 2016 – please note that this does not affect bookings already made.