Alternative provision and emotional health and wellbeing services
Directory of Services
- Provides a resource of alternative provision (providers) and emotional health and wellbeing services that schools and other organisations can use in order to assist in finding and commissioning the most appropriate provision for each pupil;
- Assists commissioners (schools) in evidencing outcomes of appropriate pupil premium funded provision.
Commissioners are advised to refer to the Guidance Notes before using the Directory.
How to use the Directory
The Directory is a spread sheet with data filters. You can use the data filters to search any column in the Directory.
- In column A, please click on the data filter and tick to see alternative provision or emotional health and wellbeing services. Please also click the box for those programmes that fall into both categories.
- In column B, please click on the data filter and choose the district/ borough area relevant to you. Please also click the box for county wide provision.
- You can now see those organisations that deliver the required service in your area.
- Column C to I give information on the service, including price information.
- Column K to M give contact details.
- Column O and P give further information relevant to Alternative Provision.
Contacts for providers / potential providers of Alternative Provision and Emotional Health and Wellbeing Services
The Directory will be renewed at regular intervals. If you wish your programmes / services to be listed in the Directory or if you wish to make changes or corrections to your entry in the Directory please contact
For emotional health and wellbeing services Glynis Wright (Glynis.email@example.com) who will be able to answer questions and make sure you will be sent an application pack once the renewal process for the Directory starts.
Hampshire County Council provides this website to allow information supplied from a range of organisations to be freely available. Information included in this website and any linked or associated sites is supplied by the organisations themselves and is of a general nature only.
Hampshire County Council cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided nor the quality of services or activities offered. Hampshire County Council does not assume any liability nor give any warranty of any kind for the information contained or omitted from this site, or for any action or inaction made in reliance thereon. The inclusion of an organisation does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Hampshire County Councils; commissioners should make their own enquiries.