A parent's guide to exclusions
These pages give the full text of the Parents' Guide to the Exclusions Process 250kb (updated September 2012)
- What does exclusion mean?
- Should my child have been excluded?
- The school will contact you about the exclusion
- What should I do now?
- What can I do if I disagree with the exclusion?
- The Governors' Discipline Committee meeting
- What happens next?
- What happens if my child remains permanently excluded?
- Preventing further exclusions
- Further information, advice and guidance