Training – how do I get involved?
To get your school or youth group involved with Trailblazer, one or two members of staff need to attend a full day of training. The day costs just £75 and will include:
- A folder full of ideas, examples and success stories.
- A full explanation of Trailblazer and how it can be used in your establishment.
- Access to the Coordinators section of our website.
- The chance to discuss your ideas with our experienced trainers.
Our next New Coordinator Training Day is:
- Friday 10 October 2014 - Gilbert White Field Studies Centre, Selborne
- Friday 13 March 2015 - Testwood Lakes, Totton
We can also offer whole school training at your school if you want to get everyone involved!
You may also be interested in our Outdoor Learning Courses.