Training – how do I get involved?
To get your school or youth group involved with Trailblazer, one or two members of staff need to attend a full day of training. The day costs just £95 (£125 for non-SLA schools) and will include:
- A folder full of ideas, examples and success stories.
- A full explanation of Trailblazer and how it can be used in your establishment.
- Access to the Coordinators section of our website.
- The chance to discuss your ideas with our experienced trainers.
Our next New Coordinator Training Days:
- Friday 30 September 2016 - Testwood Lakes
- Friday 10 March 2017 - Gilbert White Field Studies Centre
We can also offer whole school training at your school if you want to get everyone involved!
You may also be interested in our Outdoor Learning Courses.