Economy, Transport and Environment Departments Impact Assessments
In Spring 2012 this Department reviewed all its Equality Impact Assessments to take regard of all the protected characteristics defined in the Equality Act 2010. The new impact assessments that will help guide service design and decisions during 2012/13 are available below.
These assessments will be reviewed in Spring 2013 in light of customer feedback and our service reviews. Comments on these assessments to seek clarification or guide future improvements are welcome via our postal address or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All links open documents in Microsoft Word format.
Keeping Hampshire Moving
- Safe and well managed highways in Hampshire
- Safe and efficient transport systems in Hampshire
- Developing Hampshire’s Highway Network and Transport Systems
Shaping Hampshire’s Future
- Maximising uses of waste and reduction of landfill in Hampshire
- Delivering infrastructure that Hampshire needs
- Ensuring that Hampshire is Energy and Climate Change Resilient
- Enhancing Hampshire’s Quality of life