Economy, Transport and Environment Department's Impact Assessments
In Spring 2012 this Department reviewed all its Equality Impact Assessments to take regard of all the protected characteristics defined in the Equality Act 2010. These reviews were refreshed in Spring 2013 so they can best assist with guiding service design and decisions during 2013/14.
These assessments will be reviewed in Spring 2014 in light of customer feedback and our service reviews. Comments on these assessments to seek clarification or guide future improvements are welcome via our postal address or by e-mail to:
All links open documents in Microsoft Word format or PDF format.
Keeping Hampshire Moving
- Safe and well managed highways in Hampshire 80 kB
- Safe and efficient transport systems in Hampshire 94 kB
- Developing Hampshire’s highway network and transport systems 32 kB
Shaping Hampshire’s Future
- Economy, Transport and Environment service transformation 2014 145 kB New January 2014
- Maximising uses of waste and reduction of landfill in Hampshire 116 kB
- Delivering infrastructure that Hampshire needs 78 kB
- Ensuring that Hampshire is energy and climate change resilient 94 kB
- Enhancing Hampshire’s quality of life 68 kB
A Prospering Hampshire
The following assessments are the 2012 versions. They will be reviewed in the event of relevant business organisation changes.