Useful Links, RSS and Twitter Feeds
Local Authority sites in and around Hampshire
Facts & Figures - Hantsweb Links
- Hampshire Tourism facts and figures
Hampshire County Council Tourism Section
- Financial and Budget
information for Hampshire County Council
- Education information,
includes school performance
- Business in Hampshire
Business portal for Hampshire County Council
- Transparency and Open Data
Information on transparency and open data policy in Hampshire
- Crime Reports
Hampshire crime reporting and mapping tool
- Road facts and figures
Variety of road related facts and statistics from safety to maintenance
- Crime Reports
Hampshire crime reporting and mapping tool.
- Government Offices for the English Regions-Key information and statistics on the South East region
- NOMIS National Online Manpower Information Service
- National Statistics The organisation that co-ordinates all national government statistics
- Neighbourhood Statistics Find out information about your local area
- Direct Gov Portal to public service information from the UK Government,
- HM Land Registry Data on house prices across England & Wales
- A vision of Britain through time - A vision of Britain between 1801 and 2001. Including maps, statistical trends and historical descriptions.
- South East Public Health Observatory (SEPHO)
Health data and information profiles specific to theSouth East including Hampshire
- Data.gov - The governments Open Data website which includes datasets available, from all central government departments and a number of other public sector bodies and local authorities.
Useful RSS feeds
- Mid-year population estimates
- Marriage data now available on Nomis
- Jobs Density
- Annual Population Survey (APS)
Land RegistryNews feed is currently unavailable.
Planning PortalNews feed is currently unavailable.
- 25 March 2015: Resident Population Estimates
- 26 February 2015: Land Use Database of Previously Developed Land
- 17 February 2015: House Price Statistics for Small Areas
- 26 November 2014: Welsh Index of Multiple Deprivation 2014