Skip to content
- The Office for National Statistics produce experimental estimates of the population by ethnic group.
- The latest figures are for 2009.
- They break the population down by broad age groups and gender by 16 ethnic groups as used in the 2001 census.
- The figures are available for each district across Hampshire, as well as the two unitary authorities.
- ONS have produced a one page note on the reliability of these estimates that can be found in the PDF link below:
- The methodology report that accompanies the figures can be found in the PDF link below: