Office for National Statistics Mid-Year Estimates of Population
The Mid-Year Estimates are produced by the Office for National Statistics.
The data provide estimates of the population of individual districts within Hampshire (as well as the Unitary Authorities of Portsmouth and Southampton).
Total population estimates are provided for the years 1982-2014.
Further breakdown by age is provided for the years 2002-2014.
To ensure the Mid-Year Estimates meet your data needs, please take a look at the How to use Forecasts, Estimates and Projections page.
- Mid-year population estimates by district and single year age groups 2014 115 kB
- Mid-year population estimates by district and single year age groups 2013
- Mid-year population estimates by district and single year age group 2012 164kb
- Revised Mid-year population estimates (in light of 2011 Census) by district and broad age-group 2001-2011 158kb
- Mid-year population estimates by district 1982 - 2001 18kb
The information is presented in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. If you need help or if your computer cannot open spreadsheets in this format then please contact us.
2014 MYE for Hampshire