Film Hampshire is the official film office for the county and our role is to promote Hampshire as a great film location, as well as providing film makers with a valuable free location finding service. We have 400 locations listed on our database, covering everything from country houses to parks, forests and beaches. There is also an A-Z list of local film related companies on our Film Services page.
Why film in Hampshire?
- Located approximately 75 miles from London
- 400 film locations
- Excellent transport links
- Coastal county
- Unique locations including two National Parks, Ministry of Defence sites, steam trains and a steam ship
- Historical landmarks include: King Arthur's Round Table, HMS Victory, the Mary Rose and Jane Austen's House Museum.
- Home of Black Hangar and Banshee Studios
- Support of Film Hampshire for people filming in the area
Find 400 locations on our database, covering everything from country houses to beaches and forests.
Take a cinematic tour around Hampshire and find out about some of our best loved film locations.