Fleet Town Access Plan
Updated 28 March 2013
About the Fleet Town Access Plan
The Fleet Town Access Plan was formally approved by the Executive Member for Environment and Transport on 5 April 2011. It was produced following extensive consultation with the public and our strategic partners.
The Fleet Town Access Plan ("the Plan") can be downloaded below.
The Plan will be used to support the evidence base for negotiating developer contributions and other sources of funding towards transportation and accessibility improvements.
The Plan comprises five strategies:
- Pedestrian and Cycle
- Smarter Choices
- Traffic management and Highways.
Download the Fleet TAP
- Fleet TAP Document, including schemes list and action plan 2mb
- Appendix A : Figure 1.1 Summary Proposals 796kb
- Appendix A : Figure 7.1 Pedestrian and Cycle Strategy 778kb
- Appendix A : Figure 7.2 Bus and Rail Strategy 891kb
- Appendix A : Figure 7.3 Traffic Management and Highways Strategy 757kb
- Appendix B : Figures 2.1, 4.1, 4.3, 4.4 2mb
- Appendix B : Figures 4.5, 4.7-5.4, 5.6 2mb
- Appendix B : Figures 5.7, 5.9, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 3mb
Implementation of Schemes
This stage will be subject to funding availability, approvals and further consultation if applicable. Due to the preliminary design that was undertaken during the development of the Tap some schemes can be taken forward where funding is available and approved.