The Great Hall: Discover a timeless legend in the heart of Winchester
The Great Hall
One of the finest surviving medieval halls which contains the legendary Round Table.
The Round Table
The Round Table has been famous for centuries for its links with the legend of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
Queen Eleanor's Garden
Queen Eleanor’s Garden is a re-creation of an enclosed medieval garden.
We occasionally have to close the Hall for civic and other events – please check dates below before making a special journey.
- 10 March 2014 Closed until 12noon
- 20 March 2014 Closed from 3pm
- 27 March 2014 Closed from 4pm
- 3 April 2014 Closed from 2pm
- 5 April 2014 Closed from 3pm
- 23 April 2014 Closed until 11am
- 26 April 2014 Closed from 3pm
- 29 April 2014 Closed from 3pm
- 10 May 2014 Closed all day
- 20 June 2014 Closed all day