Culture, Communities and Business Services (CCBS) Grants
There are six different grant streams which cultural, community and recreational organisations can apply for, ranging from revenue grants to small activity grants.
- Culture and Community Activity Grants 2016/17
- Culture and Recreation Investment Fund 2016/17 (now closed to new applications)
- Community Investment Fund 2016/17 (now closed to new applications)
- Community Buildings Capital Fund 2016/17
- Community Buildings Capital Fund - large projects 2015/16 (now closed to new applications)
- Hampshire Talented Athlete Scheme
- Hampshire Talented Athlete Scheme – Overseas Tournaments
Related grant schemes
- Small grants scheme (Countryside Access Fund)
- Coaches, Officials and Volunteers Scholarship Scheme
- Armed Forces Community Covenant Grants
Other sources of funding
Councils for Voluntary Service (within Hampshire)
CVS's give advice and support to voluntary and community groups, including information about funding. Here you will find links to the CVS's across Hampshire.
Support for not for profit organisations and social enterprises, including information on funding and specific support and funding information for managing community buildings.
Hampshire and Isle of Wight Community Foundation
An independent charitable foundation that connects donors to the local causes and charities they care about. HIOWCF specialises in awarding grants to smaller, lesser known charities and community groups.
Winchester 4 Community
Winchester City Council's search engine allows you to search for national and local government, Lottery or trust funding which may be relevant to your community or voluntary organisation.
Scottish and Southern Energy Resilient Communities Fund
Grants of up to £20,000 to support community resilience projects.
Postcode Community Trust
Postcode Community Trust was established in 2014 to support marginalised groups in obtaining the skills & resources to effect change in their own communities. Grants available between £500 and £2,000 (up to £20,000 for registered charities). Community Sports Programme also allows not for profit sports groups to apply for up to £2,000 of kit and equipment.
Big Lottery Fund
Information on a wide range of grants to support good causes.
Hampshire County Council
Telephone 01962 845390
- Sample children and vulnerable adults safeguarding policy 131 kB – can be adapted for children or vulnerable adults if appropriate
- Business plan guidelines 37kb
- Sample equality and diversity policy 59 kB
- Sample health & safety policy 75 kB
- Sample reserves policy 53 kB
These sample documents can be used as a basis for policies for your organisations. Please ensure the information is appropriate and accurate to reflect the activities of your organisation before adopting and submitting.
N.B. Please refer to the guidance notes for the grant you are applying for to identify any policies that may be needed for your application.