Children's Services Grants
Children's Services award grants to organisations that support young people. These could be counselling services, supporting young carers, young people who are not in education, employment or training, services for traveller children and young people or support services for children and young people affected by domestic violence.
Short Breaks grants are focussed on supporting disabled children Grants can provide additional equipment or support workers to allow children to attend mainstream activities with their friends, or can help fund specialist playschemes, youth clubs or open days for young people with disabilities.
- 0-19 Children's Services Grant
- Revenue grant to increase 2 year old childcare places
- Children with disabilities - Overnight Short Breaks Pilot Grant
- Inclusion Support Fund
- Short Breaks for Disabled Children – Support for Individuals
Short Breaks for Disabled Children (including Inspiring You)
- Choose between grants for £5000 and under, or grants for over £5000.
IMPORTANT Applications for over £5,000 can only be considered as part of a Larger Grants round which occurs once per year; please see the Short Breaks funding webpage for details.