Children's Services Grants
Children's Services award grants to organisations that support young people. These could be counselling services, supporting young carers, young people who are not in education, employment or training, services for traveller children and young people or support services for children and young people affected by domestic violence.
Short Breaks grants are focussed on supporting disabled children Grants can provide additional equipment or support workers to allow children to attend mainstream activities with their friends, or can help fund specialist playschemes, youth clubs or open days for young people with disabilities.
- Children's Services Integrated Grant
- Short Breaks for Disabled Children – Support for Individuals
Short Breaks for Disabled Children (including Inspiring You)
- Choose between grants for £5000 and under, or grants for over £5000.
- Young Childrens' Community Support Grant
- Services for Young Children (2 Year Olds) Capital Grants
- Services for Young Children (2 Year Olds) Revenue Grants
IMPORTANT Applications for over £5,000 can only be considered as part of a Larger Grants round, which will occur two or sometimes three points during each year.