Hampshire and Isle of Wight Police and Crime Commissioner grants
The Commissioning Plan is primarily concerned with funding services and activities that reduce offending, reduce reoffending, and provide support to victims and witnesses. It gives a clear strategic direction based on the Police and Crime Plan
The eight themes are:
- Domestic and Sexual Abuse
- Data and Technology
- Children, Young People and Families
- Victims and Witnesses
- Anti Social Behaviour
- Restorative Justice
- Substance Misuse
- Reducing Reoffending
The Commissioning Plan is the result of conferences, multi agency workshops and many discussions with service providers, users, and statutory and voluntary agencies.
The Community Safety Fund is intended for:
- Services that are more likely to be ongoing core services with an ongoing funding requirement. Evidence will be required that these services are effective and produce results.
- Services and providers to come forward with ideas based on what has worked elsewhere or what may work. It is a means of growing our understanding and developing our ideas about how best to achieve our outcomes.
The funding streams under the four priorities are as follows:
- Ongoing funding
- New and innovative ways of working
- one off payments less than £5,000 (previously the protecting People and Places Fund)
- support to victims of or witnesses to crime
For help and advice with your application please contact the office of the Police and Crime Commissioner