Supporting Troubled Families Innovation Grant application notes
To apply electronically, you must have a valid email address.
Organisation details (Questions 2-6)
Organisational name – please state the name of the organisation who will have responsibility for accounting for the grant.
Your project/activity (Questions 7-10)
Please complete all questions to tell us about the project / activity / service you are requesting funding for and how it benefits the local community.
Question 8 Your project
Please clearly demonstrate
- how the proposed service complements county wide services that are being delivered as part of Hampshire’s Supporting (Troubled) Families Programme,
- how the proposal meets the assessment and eligibility criteria,
- what the expected outcomes and benefits for families and communities will be.
Finance (Questions 11-15)
There is a minimum grant set at no less than £1,000 with the maximum set at £30,000.
Question 12 Cost details
Please provide a breakdown of all costs of activity/project.
Question 14a Project finance
Show your project’s total expenditure, income, shortfall and what funding you are asking from Hampshire County Council .
General Information (Questions 16-20)
Question 18 Documentation
We do not expect all organisation to necessarily have all the listed documents. Please tick the ones which your organisation has.
Question 20 Equalities
Please answer all four parts as best you can. We are not looking for comprehensive policies – just some bullet points, for example: thorough training; information sessions, staff guidebook etc. In addition to information about your policies and procedures please outline how the aims of your project will contribute towards a, b, c and d.
Examples of things which may be relevant to include are:
- We have an equality and diversity policy. We ensure our staff receive equalities and diversity training. We actively encourage and support all sectors of the community including those having protected characteristics to take part in this project.
- We have an open and transparent recruitment and promotion policy.
- The organisation’s culture fully embraces diversity.
- Our constitution/ this project focuses on fostering good community relations across all sectors of society by...
- This project will advance equality of opportunity for everyone by…
Documentation to be submitted
For all applications you need to send in your organisations safeguarding and child protection policy.
In addition for applications over £5,000 you need to send in the following documents.
- Annual accounts
- Adults safeguarding policy
You only need to send your documents in once over a 12 month period. If you have sent us your documents in the last 12 months please tell us the grant reference number to which they were attached if possible. We would appreciate electronic document attachments. If, however, you only have a paper copy please write this in the documentation section and send a paper copy to the Supporting Troubled Families Central Support Team.
Monitoring Information (Questions 21-22)
This information will help us to plan and fund areas of work where there are significant gaps and needs. If you need to collect this information from your staff or service users then it is important that you give them a choice as to whether they choose to give this personal information.
The application form will open in a new window. There is a two hour time limit to complete or save your form.