The Great Hall: Discover a timeless legend in the heart of Winchester
The Great Hall
One of the finest surviving medieval halls which contains the legendary Round Table.
The Round Table
The Round Table has been famous for centuries for its links with the legend of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
Queen Eleanor's Garden
Queen Eleanor’s Garden is a re-creation of an enclosed medieval garden.
We occasionally have to close the Hall for civic and other events – please check dates below before making a special journey.
- 9 September Closed from 3pm
- 11 September Closed from 2pm
- 16 September Closed from 4pm
- 18 September Closed from 4pm
- 4 October closed all day
- 8 October closed until 10:30am