Notice to River Users 3 of 2013
Maintenance Dredging Hamble Yacht Services
- NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that maintenance dredging operations at Hamble Yacht Services, upstream of Port Hamble Marina will commence on or about 7 January 2013. The expected completion date for these works is 31 January 2013, but this will be dependant on the weather.
- All vessels involved will display the appropriate lights and shapes as required by the International Regulations for the Prevention of Collisions at Sea.
- River users are advised to maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 68 for navigational broadcasts during these operations, and navigate with caution in the vicinity of the vessels involved, particularly large spoil barges constrained by their draught, which may also transit the River during the hours of darkness.
- Further information on these works can be obtained from the Harbour Office or by calling ‘Hamble Harbour Radio’ on VHF Channel 68.
- Cancel this Notice on 1 February 2013.
David M Evans
Marine Director and Harbour Master
River Hamble Harbour Office, Shore Road, Warsash, SO31 9FR
4 January 2013