Yateley Common Easter Trail
- Fleet, Farnborough and Aldershot area
- Yateley Common Country Park
- 11:00am Monday 01 Apr 2013
Follow the Easter Trail through woodland and heathland, solving clues and learning about local wildlife along the way to find your Easter Surprise.
The trail is aimed at 5-12 year olds, but will provide a fun activity for all the family. A simple set of directions and clues will be available for youngsters whilst proper orienteering maps and clues may be used by older children.
Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Join us anytime between 11am and 1pm at Wyndham's Car park (off Cricket Hill Lane).
* Price includes real Chocolate Easter Egg, sponsored by the Cooperative.
* Eggs Limited - Booking Essential.
- Cost: £4 per child (£3 Friends)*
- Venue: Yateley Common Country Park
- Telephone: 01252 870425