The Skills Funding Agency requires information about the adult and family learning courses which it funds. In order to meet these requirements Hampshire Futures Adult Learning needs to collect data from you about the courses you offer, your learners and their achievements.
As early as possible we need to know
- What courses you are planning to run
- Where they will run
- When: dates and times of the sessions
- Who the tutor will be
Details of your courses should be submitted on the Course Summary spreadsheet (CS13).
Once the course starts we need a signed enrolment form from every learner.
Providers must fully comply with the Skills Agency’s Funding Rules, so you must be certain that all learners supported by Skills Funding Agency monies meet their eligibility criteria. In particular please note the requirement for learners to have been ordinarily resident in the UK, EU or EEA continuously for at least three years on the first day of learning. To confirm a learners eligibility please see to Annex 1 of the Funding Rules 2013-14 which are available on the Funding Rules page of the Skills Funding Agency Website.
- As the course proceeds we expect you to record the attendance of every learner by keeping a register.
- At the end of the course the tutor should record the learner achievement on the register.
- Learners should also be given the opportunity to provide feedback on their course.
- If you are delivering Family Programmes that involve children taking part in the sessions, some summary information about the children is also required.
- This includes information about age, ethnicity and disability.
Read the full Guidance Notes 324 kB
Deadlines for the academic year
- Return Course spreadsheet (with Venue and Tutor information where applicable) or enter details onto the MIS system (AQUA) as soon as the details are finalised, and in all cases prior to the course starting. A course will NOT be funded unless the details are returned before the start of the course. For the majority of programmes this information will be required by the half term holiday of the preceding term i.e. October half term for Spring term courses, February half term for Summer term courses.
- An email reminder will be sent out each term to ensure that all relevant courses are uploaded to the Course Search facility.
- Enrolments returned within 2 weeks of the course start date.
- Registers and Child Summary forms sent within 2 weeks of course end.
- Summary of evaluations returned using the Evaluation Summary spreadsheet ES13 by the end of each term.
Data Collection Forms 2013/14
- Guidance Notes 2013 324 kB
- CH13 - Course Change spreadsheet 2013-14 32 kB
- CS13 - Course Details Spreadsheet 2013-4 32 kB
- EN13 - Standard Enrolment form 2013-4 150 kB
- EN13SB - Adult Skills Budget Enrolment form 2013-4 191 kB
- ES13 – Learner Evaluation Summary 37 kB
- RE13 - Course Register 2013-4 80 kB
Family Learning Specifics