The Skills Funding Agency requires information about the adult and family learning courses which it funds. In order to meet these requirements Hampshire Learning needs to collect data from you about the courses you offer, your learners and their achievements.
As early as possible we need to know
- What courses you are planning to run
- Where they will run
- When: dates and times of the sessions
- Who the tutor will be
A Course Details Form (CO12) will capture the necessary information for each individual course or you may choose to submit details of your courses on the Course Summary spreadsheet (CS12).
- Once the course starts we need a signed enrolment form from every learner
- As the course proceeds we expect you to record the attendance of every learner by keeping a register
- At the end of the course the tutor should record the learner achievement on the register.
- Learners should also be given the opportunity to provide feedback on their course
- If you are delivering Family Programmes that involve children taking part in the sessions, some summary information about the children is also required.
- This includes information about age, ethnicity and disability.
Read the full Guidance Notes 370kb
Deadlines for the academic year
- Return Course form or Course spreadsheet (with Venue and Tutor information where applicable) or enter details onto the MIS system (AQUA) as soon as the details are finalised. For the majority of programs this information will be required by the half term holiday of the preceding term i.e. October half term for Spring term courses, February half term for Summer term courses.
- An email reminder will be sent out each term to ensure that all relevant courses are uploaded to the Course Search facility.
- Enrolments returned within 2 weeks of the course start date
- Registers and Child Summary forms sent within 2 weeks of course end
- Summary of evaluations returned using the Evaluation Summary spreadsheet ES12 by the end of each term.
Data Collection Forms 2012/13
- Guidance Notes 370kb 2012
- CH12 Course Changes
- CO12 Course Details Form
- CS12 Course Summary Spreadsheet 20kb
- EN12 Standard Enrolment Form
- EN12SB Adult Skills Budget and First Steps Enrolment Form
- RE12 Register
- ES12 Evaluation Summary 28kb
- QD 19 Learner End of Course Evaluation
Family Learning Specifics
- WO12 Workshop and Evaluation
- EF12 Family Enrolment Form
- ENC12 Child Enrolment Form
- FLC12 Summary data form for children
- RF12 Family Programmes Register
- QD23 Learner End of Course Evaluation
All MS Word documents, except CS12 and ES12 which are Excel spreadsheets