Home Care Guide
The latest edition of ‘A Guide to Better Care and Support’ is now available to Hampshire residents.
The guide, which is funded by advertising revenue, lists nearly 200 providers of home care services. It is designed to provide practical help and advice for anyone who wants to go on living in their own home, but may need support or specialist advice to do so because of old age and/or disabilities.
For your free copy of the guide:
Tel: 0845 603 5630
A digital version of the guide is available online:
Listen to the audio version
Also in Hampshire Now
- From the Leader
- Your community museum needs you!
- Tell Us Once
- Olympic flame coming to Hampshire
- Speed limit changes coming to Hampshire’s roads
- School holiday fun with short break activities
- Home Care Guide
- New lights save energy and money
- Lego Mania!
- Calshot Activities Centre Open Day
- Council Tax
- Hampshire Personality
- Outdoor centres
- What happens to our recycling?
- Award for school meals team
- Sherfield on Loddon walk