Speed limit changes coming to Hampshire’s roads
Safe, consistent and reliable travel on the roads is key to quality of life in Hampshire as well as the economic viability of the area.
Hampshire County Council has recently recommended a number of changes to speed limits on forty eight sections of the county’s A and B roads, so road users are clear about the maximum speed at which they should travel. These stretches of road, with evidence of higher accident rates, have been prioritised for speed limit changes.
For more on how to be safer on the roads:
- Tel: 0845 603 5633
- Road safety
Listen to the audio version
Also in Hampshire Now
- From the Leader
- Your community museum needs you!
- Tell Us Once
- Olympic flame coming to Hampshire
- Speed limit changes coming to Hampshire’s roads
- School holiday fun with short break activities
- Home Care Guide
- New lights save energy and money
- Lego Mania!
- Calshot Activities Centre Open Day
- Council Tax
- Hampshire Personality
- Outdoor centres
- What happens to our recycling?
- Award for school meals team
- Sherfield on Loddon walk