Tell Us Once
A new service is available in Hampshire that will make it easier to share information about a death. ‘Tell Us Once’ enables you to tell multiple government departments about a death when informing the local registrar.
The information will be shared securely with the Department for Work and Pensions, who can pass this information to a number of other government departments and local council services, such as the Identity and Passport Service, the DVLA, Council Tax and even libraries.
This service is being delivered in partnership with all district and borough councils in the county.
For more information:
- Tel: 0845 603 5637
- About registering a death
Listen to the audio version
Also in Hampshire Now
- From the Leader
- Your community museum needs you!
- Tell Us Once
- Olympic flame coming to Hampshire
- Speed limit changes coming to Hampshire’s roads
- School holiday fun with short break activities
- Home Care Guide
- New lights save energy and money
- Lego Mania!
- Calshot Activities Centre Open Day
- Council Tax
- Hampshire Personality
- Outdoor centres
- What happens to our recycling?
- Award for school meals team
- Sherfield on Loddon walk