Have you received your Switch Hampshire offer?
Wednesday, 3 July 2013
Over 5,000 Hampshire residents are finding out how much they could save on their energy bills through registering with Switch Hampshire. Following the registration period in May, a selection of energy suppliers submitted their most competitive tariff based on the number of residents who had signed up to the scheme.
Switch Hampshire will now manage the process for any residents wishing to switch to this new tariff, making it quick and easy for them to start saving money on their energy bills.
If residents who have registered with Switch Hampshire have not yet received details of their offer, they are advised to check their junk email folder or call 0800 0488285. The closing date for residents to accept their offer is 15 July.
Switch Hampshire is a collective energy switching scheme that has brought together a large number of Hampshire consumers and negotiated rates, on their behalf, with gas and electricity suppliers. Further Switch Hampshire schemes are planned for autumn and winter and residents who missed out first time around can sign up for the next scheme, or find more details, by visiting Switch Hampshire or calling 01962 846828.
- Flooded households able to claim for mitigating measures
- Remember - Act F.A.S.T. to save lives
- Warning: Suspicious unsolicited telephone calls claiming to be from a police officer
- Floods: counting the cost of keeping people, property and highways safe
- Have your say on how the County Council supports bus and community transport services