Village Hall to benefit in Hart
Monday, 10 March 2014
Eversley Village Hall in the Hart District will benefit from a grant approved by Hampshire County Council's Executive Member for Culture, Recreation and Countryside.
At his Decision Day on Thursday 6 March 2014, Councillor Keith Chapman awarded £8,890 to Eversley Village Hall which will go towards the cost of resurfacing the car park.
Councillor Chapman said: "Village halls are a valuable asset in every local area and vital in providing an activity hub that brings together local people of all ages.
"The County Council's contributions enable improvements to be made to buildings, equipment and facilities, which helps to ensure that they continue their valuable work within the community."
- Share your views on the future of Hampshire's youth support services
- Innovative changes to be made to Hampshire's Household Waste and Recycling Centres
- Leading a step-change in health and social care services in Hampshire
- A tasty new mix for Hampshire's 'million' school meals
- Hampshire Ready for Winter