Primary and Special Schools
HC3S is the largest provider of school meals in Hampshire, supplying hot school lunches to 449 primary schools across the county. HC3S also supplies five schools in Dorset, one in Southampton and 27 in Wiltshire.
The A4 day to view sheets for Summer 2015 2mb (April to October 2015).are available for schools wishing to print them.
In addition to lunches, HC3S can also provide:
- Adult Lunches 126kb
- Cashless Catering Systems 108 kB
- Catering Support - a Service Level Agreement to help and advise on all catering concerns
- Cook & Eat sessions - programme for schools to encourage children and their parents to cook at home
- Event Catering & Refreshments 151 kB
- Morning Break - healthy mid morning sale of items such as fresh bread, pure fruit juice, fruit
- Special Diets for medically proven allergies. Parents must complete form HC300 139kb to register their child for a special diet menu
- Theme days to link with curriculum or topical subjects
- Training - Food Safety courses for staff and parents who handle food
For more information, please contact Amanda Frost, Head of Catering Services, on 023 8062 7729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org