Primary and Special Schools
HC3S is the largest provider of school meals in Hampshire, supplying hot and cold nutritional meals to 445 primary schools across the county. HC3S also supplies 3 schools in Dorset and 11 in Wiltshire.
The photos are now available for schools wishing to print the A4 day to view sheets for the Summer 2014 1mb menu (April to October 2014). The picnic option 223kb will not be included in the menu leaflet, but will be available via our websites.
In addition to lunches, HC3S can also provide:
- Adult Lunches
- Cashless Catering Systems 108 kB
- Catering Support - a Service Level Agreement to help and advise on all catering concerns
- Cook & Eat sessions - programme for schools to encourage children and their parents to cook at home
- Event Catering & Refreshments 151 kB
- Morning Break - healthy mid morning sale of items such as fresh bread, pure fruit juice, fruit
- Theme days to link with curriculum or topical subjects
- Training - Food Safety courses for staff and parents who handle food
For more information, please contact Amanda Frost, Head of Catering Services, on 023 8062 7729 or email email@example.com