For customers

Paying for care services, school meals or any other payment to Hampshire County Council

Customer services

For suppliers

Receiving payment for supplying goods and services to Hampshire County Council

Supplier services

For employees

Access ESS lite, check your annual leave allowance, pay and other employee information

Employee self service

From Twitter @hantsconnect

  • Have your say on proposals for changes to the Short Break Activities Programme, for children with disabilities, via https://t.co/WJPYkmmcek
    8 hours ago
  • Come and find out about our careers and development opportunities in children's social care at #CCLive18. We'll be https://t.co/k3bomJJIrk
    13 hours ago
  • Authorities in Hampshire are working together to crack down on fly tipping, and we're pleased to see this successfu https://t.co/82yoK2wjAc
    14 hours ago

Keep updated at @hantsconnect