- April–October 10am–6pm (last entry 5pm)
- November–March 10am–5pm (last entry 4pm)
- Open all year (except Christmas and Boxing Day)
- Closing 4pm Christmas Eve
- Under 16s Free (must be accompanied by an adult)
- Adult £9.10*
- Concession £8.20* (Seniors, job seekers, full-time students and people with disabilities)
- Groups (10+) £7.25 per person
- Guided Tours £60 standard
*Become a Gift Aid Visitor. Admission includes a voluntary donation to enable us to conserve, develop and exhibit our world renowned Gardens and plant collection. Standard entry prices Adults £8.25, Concessions £7.45.
Sorry, only guide and hearing dogs are allowed in the Gardens. We do not advise visitors to leave dogs in cars in the car parks.
- Groups and guided tours must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
- Educational visits and Schools must book via the Schools section.
- Specialist guided tours are available at extra cost.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book your group online
Sir Harold Hillier Gardens
Jermyns Lane, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 0QA
- tel 01794 369317/318
- email email@example.com
Our regularly changing self-guided trails highlight ten plants of current interest for you to discover and enjoy. Maps are available at the front desk.
We also offer seasonal, self-guided activity trails for families.
- Download Family Trail 729 kB
Our tours suit all needs and interest. They start and finish at the Pavilion and last 90 minutes. You will explore many seasonal highlights and hidden aspects of the collection. Special evening tours, led by a member of our horticultural team are also available as part of our events programme.
See What's on for dates and times.