- Decide when you would like to come and what you would like to do. It is a good idea to think of several possible dates.
- Contact us by phone or email to confirm availability.
- Confirm you travel arrangements with your travel company.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions.
- Your office will probably need to raise a purchase order. Please raise orders to Hampshire County Council (preferably with the text Guided school visit to the Sir Harold Hillier Gardens and the date). Please make a note of the order number. If you need a vendor number, we are 1140933.
- Confirm your booking on-line by completing a booking form.
- We will invoice you after your visit.
- We recommend that you conduct a pre-visit to complete your risk assessment and to discuss your requirements. These are free, by appointment.
Contact us to book
To discuss your requirements and check availability contact the Education Team.
Tel 01794 369 308
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you make a booking.