You are hereHantsweb HomeContact us

Hampshire Pension Services

Administering the Local Government Pension Scheme, Police and Fire schemes

How to contact us

Pensions services contact information

Queries can be answered by phone, email or letter so please contact us to talk to someone about your pension.

Telephone and email

Telephone: 01962 845588



Pensions Services
Hampshire County Council
The Castle
SO23 8UB

Office hours

8:30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday

8.30am to 4:30pm Friday

We are closed at weekends and public holidays


Hampshire Constabulary contact information

If you are a serving officer, please contact Hampshire Constabulary for the following reasons:

  • Changes to your personal circumstances
  • To opt out from, or in to the pension scheme
  • To begin making additional contributions to your pension in the PPS or NPPS
  • If pay or service information on your statement is incorrect
  • If you wish to retire

Hampshire Police Authority

Phone: 01962 871550


   Shared Service Centre
   4th Floor Southampton
   Central Police Station
   Southern Road
   SO15 1AN



If you have difficulty hearing or are speech impaired and have a textphone, you can contact us via Typetalk. You should telephone 0800 959598 and ask to contact Hampshire County Council on 01962 845588.

If you have difficulty reading, we can send you an enlarged copy of a document. We can also send a version on audio tape or in Braille. If you require further information about these services please contact us on 01962 845588.