HTM have fuelling stations at each of our five workshops supplying Bio Diesel and gas oil to a wide range of Hampshire County Council's Departments and external Companies. All charged at a lesser rate than external fuel stations.
Four Easy steps to fuelling your vehicle
- 1. Present your fuel key to the fuel system on site.
- 2. Follow instructions on screen.
- 3. Re-fuel your vehicle.
- 4. Leave the fuelling island.
Invoices are sent out monthly with no hidden costs.
To apply for a key tag
email email@example.com or tel 01962 873939 with the following details
- Contact name and number.
- Department and Sap org unit or external account number
- Vehicle Registration, make and model.
- Preferred fuelling site and your distance if in miles or kilometres.
Fuel Card Service
We also provide and coordinate the issuing of fuel cards for use at petrol stations throughout the country.
Our supplier, offers the leading fuel management service in the UK, with more than 1.2 million fuel cards used across the country.
Benefits of the fuel card service
- are accepted by 95% of the major UK filling Stations
- eliminate the need to carry petty cash
- have the ability to detect suspect transactions and block the use of lost or stolen cards within minutes of reporting
- can also be used for the car wash system. (optional).
Contact us for fuel enquiries
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel: 01962 873939