What to do following accidents or breakdown

Accident or incident

1. Exchange details with any third parties.

2. Record the details on the vehicle and motor accident/damage report form found in your vehicle, and contact the relevant department as follows:

3. For vehicles leased or maintained through HTM contact HTM

4. School minibuses leased through Passenger Transport contact

Passenger Transport Group
County Surveyors Department
The Castle, Winchester SO23 8UD

For any other vehicles not leased through the above

The Chief Executive
Legal Practice
The Castle, Winchester SO23 8UJ



fleet support van

If during office hours (Monday – Thursday 8am-4.30pm and Friday 8am-4pm) please contact your assigned HTM Workshop. Our friendly and helpful staff will help to get you back on the road in no time.

If you require any out of hours assistance please contact the Freight Transport Association (FTA). Contact details can be found on the left hand side of your windscreen.

Should you require a courtesy vehicle during the time your vehicle is off the road please contact htm hire.