For customers

Paying for care services, school meals or any other payment to Hampshire County Council

Customer services

For suppliers

Receiving payment for supplying goods and services to Hampshire County Council

Supplier services

For employees

Access ESS lite, check your annual leave allowance, pay and other employee information

Employee self service

From Twitter @hantsconnect

  • Families of children/young people (0-25 years) with additional needs are invited to a free specialist information e https://t.co/dJ0znSkNKB
    6 hours ago
  • Watch Cllr Rob Humby tonight on ITV Meridian talking about how Hampshire's Highways teams are tackling the winter w https://t.co/koVzYaZc39
    9 hours ago
  • Wow A huge thank you to all the #litterheroes volunteers who braved the winter elements this weekend for https://t.co/fzOodRD6tI
    11 hours ago

Keep updated at @hantsconnect