Emergency Services provided by Hampshire County Council
- Emergency Planning Unit - dealing with major incidents in the County.
- Adult Services contact details for emergencies.
- Child protection - If you think a child might be in danger - contact us as soon as you can
- Street and public transport faults can be reported using our online forms.
- Gas Emergency Service 24 hour emergency freephone: 0800 111 999
Water and Sewage
- Sembcorp Bournemouth Water 24 hour emergency contact number: 01202 590059
- South East Water 24 hour emergency contact number: 0845 6021 724
- Southern Water 24 hour emergency contact number: 0845 278 0845
- Thames Water 24 hour emergency contact number: 0845 920 0800
ElectricSouthern Electric freephone: 0800 072 7282
In an emergency dial 999 or 112 to contact the police, fire brigade, ambulance service or coastguard.
- Environment Agency Floodline -call 0845 988 1188, or check their website for the latest flood warnings.
- Hampshire Highways - information about flooded roads
- Environment Agency's Pollution Incident 24-hour hotline: 0800 80 70 60
- County Council supports Hill Head bus service
- Celebrating Good Neighbours - young and old
- Managing flooding in partnership in Hampshire